Communications is the key to managing change and is not effective without a well thought out plan. In order to set up an effective communication plan, the process of communicating information should follow these guidelines.
- What is the purpose of the communication?
- What is the expected outcome of the communication?
- Who is the communication directed towards and who else are key share holders?
Most communications within an organization stop here at this point with expectations on effort being met. MET DEMAND offers that two more steps need be added.
- How do I measure the effectiveness of the communication?
- If communication was not effective, what is the required action?
MET DEMAND will assist organizations in developing and implementing good communication plans. Effective communications are a foundational element in the process of managing change.